Sunday, May 16, 2010

It’s time to start

They say a picture if worth a thousand words…

 

IMG_2097  IMG_2105

IMG_2103 IMG_2107

 

My name is Lenny, and I am overweight and out of shape.  Bad for some, but even worse for me seeing how I am a fitness instructor (of all things!).  I am starting a new session of my Major Motivator’s Fitness Boot Camp tomorrow and want to start to hold myself accountable.  So here I go…

My beginning measurements are as such:

Weight 275.8 lbs
Belly 49”
waist 46”
Chest 49”
butt 49”
thigh 26.5”
calf 19”
bicep 16”
neck 18”

I believe my BMI to be around 38.  Not very good.

My long term goal is to get my overall weight down to 225 lbs.  I would like to accomplish this by my college graduation date of November 1, 2011.

Short term goals are always difficult.  I know that I have to take this piece by piece and not let the whole thing swallow me again.  I have been overweight for way too long now and want to set a good example for my son.

Like I said earlier, my fitness camp starts tomorrow.  So in four weeks (June 12th) I would like to see some good results.  My goal will be to lose 15.9 lbs and finally see the “250’s” again.  That has been a long long while! 

To attain this goal, I am going to exercise every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday with the fitness boot camp.  I will throw in cardio however I can get it (running, basketball, jumping rope, etc…).  And most importantly, I will eat right.  If I do those three things, I WILL reach my goal.

I will only weigh myself weekly, and not measure again until after this boot camp.

Wish me luck…

No comments:

Post a Comment